I exercise as soon as I get up in the morning.
If you are on a diet, we recommend that you get up in the morning and work out immediately.
There are two reasons.
- Exercise before breakfast has 20% higher fat burning efficiency
- It makes it harder to feel hungry
I especially feel the effect of “being less hungry”.
This effect is very nice because it makes no sense to eat a lot during a diet.
Now, I will explain why exercise makes it harder to feel hungry.
The mechanism is as follows.
- Exercise with nothing in the stomach
- Fat breaks down into sugar
- I do n’t eat anything but my blood sugar goes up
- Misunderstood that the brain ate rice
- Hunger disappears
In fact, if I wake up in the morning and exercise immediately after hunger, my feeling of hunger disappears all at once.
After that, you don't have to eat anything for a while.
It is also recommended for people who want to lose calories.